We, at Progressive Consulting, believe that building a relationship with the regulatory agencies from the very beginning is critical to the success of the operator in securing their permits to drill.
We educate our team on the "permitting" process as well as all environmental and land survey type procedures. We believe we have set the standard in the oil and gas industry for performing quality work in the regulatory compliance arena. Not only do we help secure Federal, State, City, County, or any other permits, we also assist our clients with their follow up and completion compliance work.
- Operator Setup and Transfer of Operator
- Prepare paperwork to set up operator with state, federal, and county agencies
- Prepare and submit Operator Registration with applicable regulatory agencies
- Bonding with applicable regulatory agencies and Department of Transportation (Road Bonds and Agreements)
- Surveyor, cultural, paleo, Division of Wildlife, CDPHE, engineer, and environmental team relationships and partnerships
- Application for Permit to Drill
- Comprehensive Drilling Plans
- Surface Owner Notifications/Consultations
- Local Government Applications - City and County Special Use Permits
- Sundry Notices and Permit Modifications - recompletions, re-fracs, repairs, workovers, etc.
- Notice of Staking
- Pit/Impoundment Permit Applications
- Prepare time tables to meet drilling schedule
- Coal owner/mineral owner/water owner notifications in WV and PA.
- PNDI search in PA fields